Tuesday 5 November 2013

The Feminine Floral Pants


I was doing some shopping lately and I went in to H&M. They were having the 1-for-1 sale and I chanced upon this lovely outfit! The lace top was $24.90 and the floral pants about $20. I fitted in Size L for both. I am usually a Size 14/16 or XL. Either the cutting runs large or I am losing weight (I wish!). Hahaha! XD

If you love the lace top, you can get it here..
http://www.hm.com/sg/product/17637?article=17637-C#article=17637-C

But that is not what I would like to highlight in this entry. I wanted to write about the feminine floral pants. 

As an avid floral lover, I simply adore ANYTHING with florals on it. I am not really a pants lover but when I laid my eyes on this pants, I was in HEAVEN! I decided to try it on and the fit was good.

However, it had some stains on it and it was the last piece left! ARGHHHHH~~

But of course, whilst it lasted, I took some selfies. Can't decide whether to tuck or untuck though. Hehe!





I totally loved it on Gabi Gregg!
www.gabifresh.com


I don't know if floral legging are gonna work on me so let me try to get myself one and experiment with it. Till then, wait for my next post! ;)