Sunday 26 February 2012

Dilemma of the Plus Size

This I have to point out to everyone.

Is it nice to introduce people to someone by emphasizing on their size?

For example, "Hi this is my colleague. Don't mind she has a big body, it runs in the family." Note: Emphasizing a person's body size is so uncalled for, it's shameful to ANYONE/EVERYONE! It's as good as saying, "Hi, this is my colleague. Pardon her ugliness." Am I right?

Everytime it happens to me I feel like just falling into an invisible pithole right under me. Now this is the EXACT reason why I HATE gg out to special functions whereby I need to meet new people, especially new relatives or family friends; basically getting someone else to introduce me to new people. Annoying man, I think I'll just introduce myself on my own thank you...
And the best part of it all, I just have to smile away and put on deaf ears just so it will minimise the hurt I feel. Haiz.. The dilemma of being odd-sized. Hmph..