Saturday 9 November 2013

Floral Headbands


So I bought a H&M floral headband and was too excited to try it on and take a selfie! 
Hehe!

My hair is pretty short and I feel that this trend will look better on long tresses. It's not impossible/wrong for short-haired girls to wear this though but I'm just saying it'll look better on long tresses..

I just had to own it because I loved the flower combinations and of course, the beautiful blend of colours.

This IS NOT the best outfit of how I would actually style this floral headband up as I was just excited to take a selfie so yeah, pardon me! XD


This is from my recent photoshoot with Merly Citaro Photography(:







Even Fashion Hayley dons this trend..







And these are some of the ways you can pair your floral headbands with..






So try it! Of course, don't forget to look effortlessly chic!