Thursday 16 February 2012

Fashion for Fatshion



Being blessed with an awfully beautiful complexion and hella' sexy slim physique, I've always thought that fat people still looked ugly in ANYTHING. That was until, I became a plus size girl myself. Heh. Not an awesome transition yeah? I've always thought it to be an ugly duckling turning into a swan and NOT the other way round. But God is fair. Reality had smacked me right in the face.

Ouh wells, now that I'm no longer wearing a UK 10 (or smaller), I have a major wardrobe dysfunction. Gosh I could fit into NOTHING! Well probably I could fit into my mattress covers or curtains for that matter. Urgh. And the worst part of it all, I started having freaking STRETCH MARKS! ARHHHHHH *runs around pulling hair*

Alright let me calm myself down. Eh-hem. *clears throat* So now that I have a little (or a lot) more love handle to go around and hideous stretch marks, I was at the pit of my self-confidence. It's like my spotlights have been suddenly shut off and I'm walking about in the dark. I had to get a quick wardrobe turnover coz as I mentioned, I had nothing to wear. That, was the start of my fatshion struggle and more to come.

The reason why I wanted to blog this is because I want to relive the days I wore body-lovin' clothes that flaunt the every asset that I had; just that it is now from a UK 16 styling perspective. I want to share with all the fabulous plus size girls out there that we AIN'T ugly or uninteresting, we are just as FABULOUS as a UK 6, maybe even better! ;D 


Signing off, Yours Truly <3