Saturday 18 February 2012

Food for thought

Was reading this post by Xiaxue and I would like to voice out a thing or two.


Honestly, I'm sick and tired of this Skinny VS Fat thing already. There will ALWAYS be skinny people and there will ALWAYS be fat people. Bottomline is, to embrace your body in its 'glorious' skinny or fat condition. I feel hurt when I hear people calling someone I love skinny and that they should put on more weight. I also feel hurt when people tell me to lose weight coz I'm not gonna look good being overweight. Seriously, it's sickening. We should put a stop to this skinny bashing or fat bashing coz it's detrimental to a person's self-esteem. The last thing we want is for people to hate us coz we're not in the normal range on the weighing scale.


Another thing is that what Adele said abt liking Lady Gaga's and Katy Perry's boobs and butt and that she makes music for the ears and not for the eyes to see ACTUALLY means that she admires other people with the looks and body AND great music. On the other hand, she needs to make a really substantial edge to compete with them and her music is
(at the moment to her) the only asset
she has that is comparable to other celebrities.




To wrap up this mini post, I would like to remind everyone that we are living in this world only temporarily. Don't spread hate and animosity, spread love. The world would be a better place if we had more love(: