Wednesday 22 February 2012

Night Out

Okay here's an update about my post on my lace sleeved dress similar to the dress featured in Asos.
I like the fact that it is figure flattering, by not tugging at all the wrong places. Also, the lace sleeves really boosted the sex appeal of a plain tube dress.
I paired it up with just a simple pair of long earrings and my diamonte watch. Voila! And it's suitable for a night out on a date or with my girls. Pardon my unkempt hair, I was rushing to get ready so yeah, I didn't really do anything to it.
 I hope you girls would have the confidence to grab those body-lovin' clothes and start flaunting your curvacious bodies now!(:


P.S: A huge smile and lots of confidence are your best accessories..

Stay tuned for the upcoming advertorials for The Vida Diva's Exclusive discount codes~