Saturday 9 November 2013

2nd Review on Rich Pure Luxury Rejuvenating Argan Oil Elixir

You guys still remember an entry I recently just posted on the Rich Pure Luxury Rejuvenating Argan Oil Elixir? Yup that wasn't that long ago, in fact that was only a few days back.

But I seriously NEED to show you the progress I have seen on my hair!!!!

Now this 1st picture is my hair today. I have only applied the oil once every morning (for the past few days) after I showered, when my hair was still damp. The result is, healthy-looking hair with more defined curls! It has that sort of wet-look on it but it isn't even wet or oily. Just very smooth and moisturized. 

HOW AWESOME IS THAT?!??!


Now compare that to my hair that I had last month.


NONE of the pictures above were even edited. Just raw pictures. And you can see it's remarkable difference! 

My hair was previously extremely dehydrated, malnourished, brittle and lots of split-ends and fly-aways/kinks. Just analyse the bottom part of my hair, coz thats just the worst.

Now you believe me when I said that it's a miracle product? ;D